Damya 5 Tahun

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Damya 4 Tahun

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

:: Los & Not Faun ::

i lost my gelang kaki... againnn.. but this time maybe lost & not faun anymore..
bcoz i went to Jom Heboh @ Putrajaya... maybe sumbody took it from me
when Abi carried me.. just found out when @ home...

ermm this morning b4 went out, no one noticed whether the gelang oredy tercabut or still ada...
bcoz umi bathed me... u know what i mean rite??
mama went out to buy roti canai wiv papa near to Bangi.. waa so far ehh?


:: this picas was taken by my mama when me at 5 months old ::
owh which one? the bigger one mehh.. from TokMa!
cannot see? hmm me cannot figure it out oso...
need to ask TokMa... zassss


No comments: